Thursday, April 1, 2010

Editorial Cartoons


Jessica Wells
March 31, 2010
AAEC Editorial Cartoon Digital Collection
I went to the website to learn about the special collections.I found that the Editioral Cartoon was very interesting. I found that it was created in the 1950s and 1960s. I think its important to know about this collection because some like me didn’t know the University had this going on and I think it’s a great opportunity for those who isn’t very academically involved. The collections represents all kinds of cartoonists and cartoon styles. Through cartoons that represent polticial ideas it gives a better understanding to what is being said or trying to be said. I’m not politcial at all so I think this a great way to learn history of politics and the scandals that have happened. One cartoon showed the Watergate scandal , which made me interested in President Nixon and the whole scandal and I wanted to know who was all involved in the process and what happened in results.

No comments:

Post a Comment